|Participants||Margaret Tate, Andrew Paxton|
|Date||Day after Arrival in Sitka|
|Location||Andrew's home in Sitka|
The Shower Scene is the scene that takes place approximately at the midpoint of the film, The Proposal. In this scene, the executive editor-in-chief of Colden Books takes a shower and ends up naked in front of her secretary, Andrew Paxton.
- The shower scene reveals the location of Margaret Tate's tattoo.
- When Margaret Tate was moving away from Andrew Paxton after being caught naked, the clothes Margaret was wearing before her shower could be seen on her luggage.
- The shower scene marks the first and last nude scene of Sandra Bullock.
- Sandra Bullock hit the gym to get in shape for the film after she discovered she would have to be naked for the role.
- Sandra Bullock was over 40 years old when she stripped off for the first time.
- No stunt double or body prosthetics were used while filming the shower scene.
- Sandra Bullock feared that her friendship with Ryan Reynolds would be ruined after filming the scene.
- The shower scene took 3 days to shoot.
- The shower scene had to be carefully choreographed because anything too explicit cannot be shown as the film had to be rated PG-13.